Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cindybear
Reel Rookie

Re: Can’t watch Roku from mobile devices

Jump to solution

Thank you. I finally figured it out. A lot of hoops to jump through to watch on my phone. Appreciate your help!

0 Kudos

No longer able to watch Roku Channel on my phone

Jump to solution

Did I miss the memo? I used to be able to watch Roku on my Samsung phone, or at least I thought I did, no I take that back, I did. 

However, the other day I misplace the Roku Remote for the Roku connected to one of our TV's and installed the Roku App on my phone. I was happy that I could use it as a remote control. Later I found the regular remote.

The problem is that now I cannot watch the Roku channel on my phone. When I start the app, it only gives me an option to watch on TV. Well what if I am camping????? What am I doing wrong?

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: No longer able to watch Roku Channel on my phone

Jump to solution

Hi @SisqoHopkins

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We understand that you used to be able to watch Roku on your phone, but now it asks you to watch on your Roku device. We have received similar reports from other users, and have found that this issue can often be resolved by clicking a few things on your Roku mobile app. Please try following the steps outlined in this link: Can’t watch Roku from mobile devices

Does this solve the issue you are seeing? Keep us posted. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos