Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nkhan909
Reel Rookie

Audio from phone's connected bluetooth device is buggy and it disconnects after a few minutes

When using the app and getting audio from phone's connected Bluetooth device, it disconnects after a few minutes. Audio starts ok and I can be on my airpods and listing to audio but then it disconnects after a few minutes. If I restart the app and connect again it works for another few minutes, it's really annoying.

I am using the Roku Ultra and iphone 12 Pro max with airpods. This used to work a year ago but has been happening for a month or so when I tried last few times. I may switch to apple tv due to this even though I like Roku ultra due to its higher contrast and better audio quality. 

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Audio from phone's connected bluetooth device is buggy and it disconnects after a few minutes

Hi @nkhan909

Thanks for your inquiry. 

If you are experiencing intermittent connectivity or hear audio issues on your Roku mobile app while using private listening, visit here to learn more how to solve problems with private listening.

Does this clear the issue you are seeing? Keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos