Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally restarted roku on my tv with phone now i need the remote to connect again

i lost the remote that’s why i’m using my phone but now i need the remote to connect and restart roku on my tv 

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Accidentally restarted roku on my tv with phone now i need the remote to connect again

@eeeeeeeee12 

If it's not one of the Roku Stick models or a Roku TV, then the Roku Simple Remote ($15), sold at Walmart, Best Buy, etc., will do the job. Or a cheap universal IR remote from Family Dollar, Walmart, Best Buy, etc. will work as long as the packaging says Roku.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

TheChelseaDaze
Reel Rookie

Re: Accidentally restarted roku on my tv with phone now i need the remote to connect again

@DBDukes wrote:

@eeeeeeeee12 

If it's not one of the Roku Stick models or a Roku TV, then the Roku Simple Remote ($15), sold at Walmart, Best Buy, etc., will do the job. Or a cheap universal IR remote from Family Dollar, Walmart, Best Buy, etc. will work as long as the packaging says Roku.

I've done that too many times to where I'm not buying another is there browser settings or any other possible way

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@TheChelseaDaze 

See your other post.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."