Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmv1

need to talk to a person about a purchase/cancellation.

Placed order online (Streaming Stick), and purchase was immediately debited from my checking account. Then received email from Roku stating that there was an issue placing my order. I have tried contacting Roku support, but am NOT getting any help! You simply go round and round as my order # does not appear!

EXTREMELY frustrating

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: need to talk to a person about a purchase/cancellation.

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: need to talk to a person about a purchase/cancellation.

Hi @jmv1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I understand your sentiments about your order and I would also feel frustrated in the same way. We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and check the status of your order.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos