Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berlin433

Looking to Upgrade. is worth it?

Jump to solution

What is the top-of-the-line Roku player now? My current model is 4640X - Roku Ultra. It says it came out around 2016 so I’m going to assume that’s probably when I bought it. I’m thinking about upgrading.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Looking to Upgrade. is worth it?

Jump to solution

Hi @berlin433,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your interest and thanks for being our valued customers. We understand that you need assistance with upgrading your current Roku Ultra. We can definitely help you.

Our available Roku devices on our Roku US website are the Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick+/4K, and Roku Ultra. When it comes to portability and additional features, you may go for the Roku Streaming Stick+/4K, If you are only looking for streaming programs, The Roku Express should be sufficient to provide you with your streaming needs. It's also the least expensive one! and don't forget about our ultimate and most powerful Roku player, the Roku Ultra.

Please be advised that we also offer Roku Streambar/Pro for 4K streaming and a premium audio experience.

You may also compare the products at Compare Roku Streaming Players | Find the best Roku device for you | Roku

We hope you'll find this info useful in deciding which Roku device is best for your streaming needs. Let us know in case you've still got any questions. Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Looking to Upgrade. is worth it?

Jump to solution

Hi @berlin433,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your interest and thanks for being our valued customers. We understand that you need assistance with upgrading your current Roku Ultra. We can definitely help you.

Our available Roku devices on our Roku US website are the Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick+/4K, and Roku Ultra. When it comes to portability and additional features, you may go for the Roku Streaming Stick+/4K, If you are only looking for streaming programs, The Roku Express should be sufficient to provide you with your streaming needs. It's also the least expensive one! and don't forget about our ultimate and most powerful Roku player, the Roku Ultra.

Please be advised that we also offer Roku Streambar/Pro for 4K streaming and a premium audio experience.

You may also compare the products at Compare Roku Streaming Players | Find the best Roku device for you | Roku

We hope you'll find this info useful in deciding which Roku device is best for your streaming needs. Let us know in case you've still got any questions. Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos