Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Klankfu
Reel Rookie

How can a remove an ancient Roku HD device from the app?

How can I delete a legacy device that doesn’t show the 3 dots to remove it in the mobile app? It’s a relic that should be on display in a museum.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: How can a remove an ancient Roku HD device from the app?

Why don’t you just log into your Roku account online and unlink it? 👍🏻

0 Kudos
Klankfu
Reel Rookie

Because the device is so old that it doesn’t give you an option to unlink it. It’s 12 years or older. I can unlink all other devices because the 3 dots are there if I choose to do so.

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@Klankfu  -

@Streamer317  is suggesting you log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com and unlink the device from your account there.  There is no 3-dot control there, just an "unlink" link.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Klankfu
Reel Rookie

I understand what you are saying. That particular device doesn’t show up in “my linked devices” when I log in to my account on https://my.roku.com but It does show in “devices” on the Roku iPhone app. I think it’s a matter of just ignoring it when I see it on the iPhone app. Thanks for you suggestions.