Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daveyboy123
Reel Rookie

Auto Adjust frame rate - roku 3 not listed

Hi, i have a roku stick + in one room which has the auto adjust frame rate option. However, I also have an older roku 3 which runs fine but 50hz content such as bt sport and now tv etc all run at 60hz. I cannot see the option of auto adjust framerate in settings and it’s running latest version 11. 

is there any reason why this is not an option on this model? 

also, with the 3 model, bt sport will run fine but every so often it sort of looks like it’s being fast forwarded (hard to explain) where everything all goes really quick for a few seconds then it goes back to normal. Not sure why this occurs but no other app does this. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
StreamerSue
Roku Guru

Re: Auto Adjust frame rate - roku 3 not listed

If you don’t see anything under your advanced system display settings on a Roku 3 then you cannot. Did you have that option before? You would definitely gain by upgrading your Roku 3 to a newer model. 

0 Kudos
Daveyboy123
Reel Rookie

Re: Auto Adjust frame rate - roku 3 not listed

No, don’t think I’ve ever seen it on there but strange that this option isn’t here for the device as all the other functions seem to have come over in updates and like I say it’s up to date running latest software but no worries. Thank you. 

0 Kudos