Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ancient Aliens

#Ancient Aliens is showing only 8 seasons on my connection. Will the other seasons be added

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Ancient Aliens

You posted this under Legacy products, so not the best place to look for a response. 🙂

What channel are you watching this on? If it's something besides The Roku Channel, then you need to ask whomever offers the channel you're watching. If it is TRC, remember that when Roku gets permission to stream content, they are often limited to the number of titles they can stream. For TV series, often they do not have permission to stream all seasons, and sometimes not even every episode within a season. Whomever owns the content can restrict what is permitted. Will additional seasons become available later? No way of knowing. Roku doesn't announce changes in programming in advance, and it's possible the content owners don't want to release additional seasons. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.