Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MA5K
Level 7

remote to work on my app? Works with my mums box not my own? Updated to the latest version,

Jump to solution

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: remote to work on my app? Works with my mums box not my own? Updated to the latest version,

Jump to solution

@MA5K 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I control my Roku® streaming device using the Roku mobile app?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: remote to work on my app? Works with my mums box not my own? Updated to the latest version,

Jump to solution

@MA5K 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I control my Roku® streaming device using the Roku mobile app?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos