Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

private listening app missing on remote app on all devices

i’ve been using private listening on my iPad and iPhone since downloading the app.  Turned on TV last night and the button is no longer there?  i uninstalled and reinstalled the app on both devices but it’s still not there.   was there an update of some sort that removed this feature?  Help! #roku stick

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: private listening app missing on remote app on all devices

Yeah.  Apparently they re-did the app that I have on my iPhone for my ROKU TV in the past month.  It's a really poor app in my experience!  Very, very touchy, and with the update the 4-way arrow control, the picture got changed and it is so touchy that if you try to advance the screen  by one video, it will advance and then immediately open the video - you cannot keep advancing.  I don't know who they got to do the reprogramming but they ought to fire them!  Oh, to your issue of not having the private listening button for your app, at least for the TV version my app still does have the private listening button.  My problem is that I am trying to get a new TV remote and they don't seem to make them with the headphone jack!

0 Kudos