Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nichole1077
Level 7

Won't let me sign in

The app keeps saying my email or password is incorrect.  I just changed my password and my email is correct as it's the only email I have.. I have type both in mulit times but it will not allow me to log in

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Won't let me sign in

Hey @nichole1077

Thanks for the post.

Are you experiencing the issue on a channel (app) installed on your Roku device? If so, please note that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication since it is handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest you reach out to the provider directly, they can resolve the error you are having with the channel login.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
Desertdork
Level 7

That answer is baloney. I can't sign into the ROKU Remote APP either. I have attempted several times and I have even reset my password. I am on the same wireless network and my ISP address falls within the private network parameters. I don't understand why the ROKU APP can't see my device.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Desertdork

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried uninstalling the Roku mobile app then install it back in? In some cases, that resolves the issue. Make sure to restart both your mobile and Roku device before adding the app to ensure the process is successful. 

You can also try the other troubleshooting steps at this link: Why does the Roku mobile app not see my Roku® streaming device?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos