Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
urbanwonder
Level 7

Save List feature - how to use/modify

I just stumbled on the Save List feature (bottom right button the remote screen). I added one of my favorite shows but I don't see any way to change it or add another show. Does anyone know how to edit? Is it limited to just one show? Help! Thanks.

Labels (1)
10 REPLIES 10\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Save List feature - how to use/modify

Just find another show/movie, and on the details page of that title, choose "+ Add to save list".

Similarly, to remove a title from the Save List, go to the details page of that title, and click on "√ Added" and it will remove it (yes, its utterly counterintuitive and poorly designed).

Tiy
Level 7

Mine only has a “watch” “more episodes” and “+ watchlist” and so i tried the “+ watchlist” and it didnt add it to my Saved list 😕 Ive been trying to figure this out for a cpl weeks now too!

Suzi1
Level 7

I have the same issue with Roku channel. The only way I seem to be able to "save" for later is to watch a few  minutes of a movie then go back to "continue watching"  It's inconvenient so I don't watch their shows very often. Why isn't this fixed? 

Suzi1
Level 7

Where? I don't see a + Add

0 Kudos
MikeyDude
Level 7

It appears to have been removed... I can add and remove to the list, but I cannot find the list.

0 Kudos
Uncommonmartian
Level 9

@Suzi1 wrote:

I have the same issue with Roku channel. The only way I seem to be able to "save" for later is to watch a few  minutes of a movie then go back to "continue watching"  It's inconvenient so I don't watch their shows very often. Why isn't this fixed? 

I've been having to do the same thing for a couple of months now but last night when I was backing out of a movie I was watching it popped up out of nowhere in its normal place, but then when I went to go back to it a couple of hours later it was gone again...🤬. I just hope they get it fixed soon. 

0 Kudos
Denirose
Level 7

The save list feature appears to work only on the mobile Roku app. You can scroll or search, then tap a show or movie, and then tap “add to save list”  (or remove.) Once you build a list you’ll find it as one of the categories as you scroll down the home page. You’ll also find a “save list” button on the mobile app remote on the bottom right corner. It doesn’t seem to be accessible from the tv remote. Terrible design. It’s easier just to rely on the “continue watching” list. 

0 Kudos
Debbieci
Level 7

On your Remote press the search button in top right hand corner.

Type in the show you want too watch. It will give you options if where you watch it. (Alternatively you can be on that channel before you search and skip this step.)

Click the show then select at to saved list

Choose “Add to Favorites”

Done. 

0 Kudos
userxyz
Level 7

0 Kudos