Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MamaBlamer
Reel Rookie

Roku sign in issue i cant seem to sign into my account at all. Keeps telling me my email is not vali

Jump to solution

I have had my roku for a few years. I know my password and my email has not changed. I had to download the roku remote which i have done many times before. I had to recharge the batteries to the remote and unfortunately takes some time to do. I go to sign into my account and it say not valid email or password. Well i changed my password which the link was sent to me email and i changed it. I still cant sign in to me account. Whats the deal. Anyone else having issues or is it just me. I cant contact nobody because i have to be able to sign in omg. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MamaBlamer
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku sign in issue i cant seem to sign into my account at all. Keeps telling me my email is not

Jump to solution

Nvm it finally let log in ugh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MamaBlamer
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku sign in issue i cant seem to sign into my account at all. Keeps telling me my email is not

Jump to solution

Nvm it finally let log in ugh

0 Kudos