Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fastmarcie123
Level 7

Roku mobile app for iPhone

Roku app won’t open on my iPhone 7plus

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Apps won't open

@fastmarcie123 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku mobile app for iOS is compatible with Apple devices running iOS version 11.0 or higher. 

For more information about the Roku mobile app for iOS, visit our Support page here: How do I install the Roku® mobile app?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Flyingkitty
Level 8

Re: Roku mobile app for iPhone

I can open the Roku iOS app on my iPhone 11 Pro, however, it does not connect in any way with the Roku device.  It stopped having functionality sometime between last night and today at noon. 

I just pulled out a Samsung 8 we have but weren't really using and downloaded the app.  Instant recognition of the Roku device.  

If an Android device can see it but the iOS cannot I suggest STRONGLY that there is an issue with the update to the iOS Roku Mobile App.  

This is either a patch mismatch or an actual bug in the coding and needs to be immediately investigated. 

0 Kudos
Eimor
Level 7

Re: Roku mobile app for iPhone

Not working, not opening in samsung s10 too.

0 Kudos