Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku iOS 13.3.1 phone app disconnecting

I have seen other topics of the same nature, but on my iPhone 11, which is updated, along with my Insignia 32” roku tv, also updated, is not able to sustain a connection. I’ve deleted the app on my phone and reinstalled and will connect for about 2 seconds and then loses the connection, it will not reconnect. I’ve powered on and off the phone after the app was deleted and no such luck. I haven’t had the phone long, but never encountered with ios13.3.1 on the iPhone 8+

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku iOS 13.3.1 phone app disconnecting

I keep having my iPhone app freeze as well. I am on an iPhone 7 with iOS 13.3.1 and the app software 6.2.2.6

This issue has been happening for a while. It will work sometimes but usually just “spins”and is unresponsive on the Roku. A button press may register 5-10 seconds later.

i am using a Roku Streaming Stick+ with software version 9.2.0.4807 on 5ghz WiFi.

0 Kudos