Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PadraigO
Channel Surfer

Roku Widget on iOS 14!

I lose my TV remote all of the time, but I never lose my phone! So I use the ROKU app a lot as my remote. 

iOS 14 supports live widgets now and I’d love a remote widget - rather than having to go into the app. I’d like it to have a smaller one and a full screen widget that I would put on its own leg so I can control my TVs right from my iPhone without going into an app. 

7 REPLIES 7
firecloak
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Widget on iOS 14!

I agree!

Paul86

I Have Roku On My Android Cellphone So Why Now That The Latest iOS Supports Widgets Now Why You Can Just Do The Same Thing You Are Already Doing On Android How Hard Could It Be Right..

I Know This Because I Have An Android Phone And An iPhone Both So Why Why Why You Can Not Do The Same On iOS As You Already Do On iPhone On Android Please I Prefer My New iPhone Than My Old Android Phone I Would Love Dearly If You Could Do The Same For iPhone Please Roku Guys I Beg You..

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Paul86

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku mobile app if available for both iOS and Android devices.

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I install the Roku® mobile app?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
firecloak
Reel Rookie

I am 100% aware that the app exists but the point of a widget is it just on the home screen and you can just hit a button instead of five clicks it’s two clicks that’s why people like widgets it’s simple I am aware that the app exists

Garthur
Reel Rookie

Did you read the thread?! Everyone KNOWS there is an app for both Android and iPhone. What we want is an iPhone WIDGET so we can more easily use the Roku remote 🙂

We all want a widget Roku! (:

The app is never deleted off of our phones! Widget would be more handy! And imagine how pretty it will be!!

firecloak
Reel Rookie

I mean now that it is iOS 17. It’s also more possible so again yes please widget please

0 Kudos