Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Mobile App/ screensaver not working correctly

I still cannot use the screensaver for more than 1, maybe 2, photos.  Any update on this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@iriswiss wrote:

Roku - are you working on a bug fix for this? I find it hard to believe that it's taking so long for dev to get this fix in. I have the latest version of Roku mobile app, IOS 7, etc, and only 1 photo saved at 1% full so that's not the issue. 

Download press your luck game for free play online. This an amazing game to play. I've been reading some online game guides here as well. 

Good thing this is a solved topic. I wont have to wait for solution. Waiting is not my thing when It comes to application that I regularly use. Thanks for helping people like us!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

1. iOS 

2. iPhone 7 Plus - MNQU2LL/A

3. 13.5 (up to date)

4. release version 7.0.0.3

5.Photos are stored locally, on my phone

6. I have tried simply loading 1 photo.

NOTE- I am a SW QA analyst. I have attempted many variations to workaround this issue, with no successes. This feature did work at some point when I first purchased the TV, however it’s been an issue for for some time now as you can see from everyone’s comments.

@RokuTannerD 

0 Kudos