Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spudnik
Level 7

Roku Mobile App/ screensaver not working correctly

When trying to add pictures to the screensaver function of the roku mobile app, it will only allow me to add 3 pictures and it says its only 10% full before I get an error message and won't allow me to add any more pictures.  

Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Roku Mobile App/ screensaver not working correctly

I am currently having the same issue.
0 Kudos
MBrack
Level 7

I have been having the same problem with my Roku Ultra since I purchased it two years ago. When I try to add or remove photos using my mobile app, it always says "21 photos added...44% full" and refuses to add or move anything. I'm tired of looking at the same 21 photos and want to change them! 

thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the note here. A few questions to help better understand the issue you're seeing: 

1. What type of mobile device are you using when trying to upload photos in the Roku Mobile app? (Android or iOS) 

2. What specific make/model is your phone? 

3. What version of Android or iOS is your mobile device running? 

4. What version of the Roku Mobile app do you have installed? 

5. Are your photos stored locally on your phone's internal storage, on an SD card inserted into your device, or in a cloud storage service such as Google Photos or iCloud? 

6. How big are the image files you are trying to add to use with the screensaver feature? 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos