Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Roku App Media Not Showing Album Photos on iPad Air

Jump to solution

My Roku App (media - photos) doesn't display the Album photos that exist on my iPad air.  The app will show and cast favorites and recent photos, but not the roughly 7000 album photos on my iPad.  These album photos were taken via camera - edited via Photoshop Elements, then copied to my iPad via iTunes.  

I need help on how to cast these album photos to my Roku Ultra and TV.  Thanks in advance,

Tom

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Roku App Media Not Showing Album Photos on iPad Air

Jump to solution

After several emails with roku tech support, I’ve learned that the photo play feature of the Roku app will only work with photos taken with the phone or tablet camera. Not the answer I wanted, but there it is.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Roku App Media Not Showing Album Photos on iPad Air

Jump to solution

After several emails with roku tech support, I’ve learned that the photo play feature of the Roku app will only work with photos taken with the phone or tablet camera. Not the answer I wanted, but there it is.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos