Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JS6050
Level 7

Remove an old device from the select a device screen?

I use a number of different Roku devices around my house. We also us the Roku app to control them. We recently replaced and decommissioned an old Roku 1 from our lineup and replaced it with a Roku express. One issue I’m having is removing the Roku 1 from showing up on the list of devices we can connect to through the app despite it being unplugged and packed away. Any thoughts?
Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 17

Re: Remove an old device from the select a device screen?

@JS6050 wrote:
I use a number of different Roku devices around my house. We also us the Roku app to control them. We recently replaced and decommissioned an old Roku 1 from our lineup and replaced it with a Roku express. One issue I’m having is removing the Roku 1 from showing up on the list of devices we can connect to through the app despite it being unplugged and packed away. Any thoughts?

I just looked at the app on my iPhone, and there doesn't appear to be a way to remove devices. However, I noticed that my list only shows the devices on my network, and not an old 2 XS that's been in a drawer for a long time. Perhaps they self-remove after a length of time. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos