Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelpe1925
Reel Rookie

Private Listening Out of Sync

I have a perfect set up with great bluetooth headphones. Everything was perfect up until private listening just stopped working. I went to check for updates, as that could be an issue and there was one for my Roku. I updated and it reset. I went back and it started working again, but the audio is was totally out of sync, making my watching experiance horible. Now 10 minutes later its not working at all again!

Has anybody else had this issue as of May 28th? Any fixes? This is really putting a damper on my experiance with Roku.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Private Listening Out of Sync

@Kelpe1925

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Are you using the Roku mobile app to connect to your bluetooth headphones?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kelpe1925
Reel Rookie

Hello Danny,

Yes, I'm using the Roku app with bluetooth headphones. The audio is still out of sync. I cant find any way to fix it.

Tristan

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Kelpe1925

Thanks for the update and clarification.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps regarding audio issues with private listening provided by our Support page here: How do I solve problems with private listening?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kelpe1925
Reel Rookie

Yea, I've already went through all those steps. This didn't start happening until the latest Roku update. Everything before that worked perfect.

jpain3
Reel Rookie

Hi it's been over three months since the last post here. Bluetooth audio is still out of sync on private listening with no options to fix this. Anyone else figure this out?

0 Kudos