Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ethantav89
Level 7

No Devices Found

When using the Roku mobile app, 90% of the time I’ll be on a channel on my tv (Netflix, Hulu) and decide that I want to use the app on my phone to use the keyboard, and the app initially tells me that there are “No devices found.” I double check that my WiFi is turned on on my phone - even turning it off, then on again, to see if that helps. It does not. I also try closing the app on my phone altogether, and try reopening - that doesn’t work. I then have to go back to the Roku Home Screen on my tv then>settings>Network>Check connection. This always fixes the issue, and while the “checking connection” is loading, the “no devices found” text on my phone disappears, and suddenly my device is listed. Like I said this always fixes it, but is there a way to not have to go through this process every time?

Thanks, Ethan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos