Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris109
Level 7

Re: Mobile app private listening removed from Roku 3/4, remote headphone jack disabled for Stick?

"spinz619" wrote:
We should sue roku because if we are paying lot of money for a device that roku keep disableling features that comes with its pretty flower up I'm trying to find the codes so I can get  ROKU system wiped out and install android or Linux  something has to be done I OWN a roku 3 that's previously the private mode stop working i did try my best to fix it and there is lots of bugs and glitches in roku firmware they haven't noticed for the remote OTA update they are testing updates they are worse than Apple devices  ROKU needs to improve lots of features or other than that's I hope they collapsed out of business

Sorry.  But I've read this how many times and still can not figure what you are saying.  This is an example of a run-on sentence.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jbloggs
Level 7

Re: Mobile app private listening removed from Roku 3/4, remote headphone jack disabled for Stick?

Just wanted to say that I love my Roku 3 and am so very disappointed that a great feature like private listening was disabled for the Roku 3 due to greed 
0 Kudos
JackBurton
Level 7

Roku 3 is my jam. Shame this was removed. This is a red flag for me and I'll be researching other players because of this.

You might lose a customer you've had for years if I can find a comparable player with this feature.

Don't take features away that people love.
0 Kudos