Mirror app not showing all photos for iPad or iPhone
Just set up the roku app on the wife's iPad and iPhone and when I go to use the mirror function under the media tab it only shows a few of the photos of the 100 plus that are available in other folders on either device. I only shows a handful of recent pictures.
Any idea how to mirror all of them or have access to them?
Re: Mirror app not showing all photos for iPad or iPhone
@kens450r Thanks for reaching out here. Could you please provide more specific details about your phone and the software it is running so we can help take a closer look:
- Phone brand and specific model
- Software version it is running (Android or iOS)
- Version of the Roku mobile app you have installed
- Picture file formats that you are trying to select/view in the mobile app (.jpeg, .png, etc)
- Are these pictures stored locally in your phone's internal memory, on an SD card inserted into the phone, or in a cloud-based folder that your phone has access to? (Note: The picture files need to be stored locally on your phone.)
- Is there any apparent order to the pictures that do display, in comparison to those that do not? e.g. You see the first 15 pictures in a folder, but not the rest, etc.
With more information, we can continue to assist you from there.