Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k88kramer
Level 7

MSNBC Morning Joe replay on Android Roku remote app

I have been using several Roku devices for many years.  No problem until this.

I watch the Morning Joe replays on NBC news MSNBC on any of my devices  all the time when at home.  Now I want to watch the same podcast on my Samsung Tablet when I go to the gym.  I have successfully installed the Roku Remote App and after many hours ot trying I can eventually get to the NBC News channel on Roku and I can see the Morning Joe icon on the filmstrip.  But I can click it thousands of times and nothing happens.

This is an absolute requirement for me.  If I can't do it I am going to trash all my Roku and Android devices, and replace all with Amazon Kindle Fire devices.  Others at the gym use these without problems.

How do I get Roku to let me watch NBC News MSNBC Morning Joe replays on my Android tablet with wifi at the gym?  If I can't - good bye everything Roku.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: MSNBC Morning Joe replay on Android Roku remote app

@k88kramer 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the only content that you will be able to watch using the Roku remote app is content that is available through The Roku Channel. If the content that you are looking to watch isn't available within The Roku Channel, you will only be able to view that content through a Roku device.

For more information about the Roku mobile app, visit our Support page here: How do I install the Roku® mobile app?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos