Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Lost remote

Jump to solution

So my kids lost the remote and I started thinking can someone developing a button for the roku model app so you can go to your app and push a button saying you lost your remote and then your remote beeps cuz that would be amazing.... that would literally be the best thing ever..

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Lost remote

Jump to solution

@Nelvakids85 

Thanks for the post.

There are some Roku models (like the Ultra) that do have a remote finder feature. For more information about the Roku remote finder feature, visit our Support page here: How do I find my Roku® remote using remote finder?

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Lost remote

Jump to solution

@Nelvakids85 

Thanks for the post.

There are some Roku models (like the Ultra) that do have a remote finder feature. For more information about the Roku remote finder feature, visit our Support page here: How do I find my Roku® remote using remote finder?

If you need a replacement remote for a Roku TV, you would need to contact your TV manufacturer. For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

You can also purchase a remote that is compatible with your Roku TV here: https://www.roku.com/products/accessories/roku-tv

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos