Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Kicking someone off my account without them knowing

I have a RoKu box and I downloaded the app on My phone, My Husband phone, & Friends phone. I was wondering how do I get them kicked off the account without them knowing. Nothings linked accept my RoKu box. I did try tht but had relink the box. But we can still stream with it on my phone, if I changed my Password or/& my email will that work sum places it says Do u wanna sign out all accounts? I’m afraid she may purchase something like that is why I’m asking. Like if I change it since put my email and password in her phone will that work? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 12

Re: Kicking someone off my account without them knowing

Login to the Roku account:

My account

PIN preference

Always require a PIN to make purchases. If they still have password account they could change it so change your password also.
The Roku Channel parental controls - a PIN is not required to view content in The Roku Channel.

You could also unlink Roku account and and create a new account for your Roku use that but then lost what ever content you already purchased.
TheTick (aka "Moose Twit" affectionately called by chht)
Roku 3 for Pokémon TV / YouTube / Animal Planet GO / HBO GO. Chromecast for most other media because Roku Mirroring sucks , how many clicks in Wndows 10 (about a dozen) to Miracast on Roku vs 2 with Chromecast.
Verizon FIOS TV and Internet Service
0 Kudos