Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kistonewa
Reel Rookie

Keyboard on Roku App not working in Peacock TV search

Jump to solution

I used the Roku app today as a remote with the free version of Peacock.  The directional buttons worked fine to navigate; however, when I tried to use the keyboard to enter a search, there is not response. Had to use directional arrows to use the on screen keyboard.  Has anyone been able to use the keyboard function on the Peacock site?

My setup:

App running on Samsung Galaxy S10e

App version 7.6.0.581422

TCL Roku tv  32S327

Roku TV 8116X

Software version 9.4.0 build 4210-48

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Keyboard on Roku App not working in Peacock TV search

Jump to solution

There are a few apps that do not recognize the keyboard from the Roku app. Most apps do. That was either a decision by the app developer, or a mistake by the app developer. You should contact NBC/Comcast or their Peacock TV division.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Keyboard on Roku App not working in Peacock TV search

Jump to solution

There are a few apps that do not recognize the keyboard from the Roku app. Most apps do. That was either a decision by the app developer, or a mistake by the app developer. You should contact NBC/Comcast or their Peacock TV division.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."