Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible if a downgrade to the firmware be available until the new software is repaired?

Hello, I just have a question. I googled some solutions to the problem and it was reported that the problem is the system update that is causing all of the issues.  By knowing that, is it possible to allow users to downgrade to 10.0 from 10.5 until there is a fix for the new software update? I saw that some users had that options. I tried doing that but the option wasn’t available to me on my Roku TV.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
SteveHC1
Streaming Star

Re: Is it possible if a downgrade to the firmware be available until the new software is repaired?

I googled some solutions to the problem and it was reported that the problem is the system update that is causing all of the issues.” - Just out of curiosity, exactly what problems and issues are you referring to? At least w/MY various Roku models, tv’s, and Apple devices, 10.5 is currently working just fine…

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible if a downgrade to the firmware be available until the new software is repaired?

@SteveHC1Well, several Roku users have been having issues with their connectivity to their Roku apps, there are issues with connecting their devices after the new software update. We didn’t know what happened. Previously our connection was perfectly fine. Personally, my TV is fairly new, I had no issues with the Roku app until recently. Evidently, the issue just affected some devices for some reason and not others.