Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James777
Level 8

Install mobile app, now remote wont work

Jump to solution

I installed the ROKU app on my phone.  The app controls my TV as it should.  But the remote itself will not work anymore.  How do I get my TV working with the remote again, not the app?  I have tried to pair the remote to the ROKU device plugged into my TV, it will not pair.  Uninstall of the ROKU app does not resolve the issue

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
James777
Level 8

Re: Install mobile app, now remote wont work

Jump to solution

I went to Roku.com, opened My Account and went to the bottom of the page to My Linked Accounts.  Under the Actions column I UNLINKED my devices.  Changed batteries in my remote (even tho I thought they were good).  My original remote now works.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ddfmustang
Level 7

Jump to solution

We have the same problem. Mobile app works, now standard remote doesn’t.  Any answers on how to resolve?

0 Kudos
James777
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have not received any answers, cant find help online by searching youtube, etc.

0 Kudos
James777
Level 8

Jump to solution

I went to Roku.com, opened My Account and went to the bottom of the page to My Linked Accounts.  Under the Actions column I UNLINKED my devices.  Changed batteries in my remote (even tho I thought they were good).  My original remote now works.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos