Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

I have 4 Sharp Roku TVs-- Mobile app only sees 2 older models not the 2 newer ones

I have 4 32" Sharp Roku TVs.  2 are version LC- 32LB481U, 2 are LC-32LB601U (basically a year newer).   All are on the same Wifi network.  Install my android app and it finds the 2 481U models , but not the 601U models.  Any idea why that would be ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I have 4 Sharp Roku TVs-- Mobile app only sees 2 older models not the 2 newer ones

@QuinnVT Thanks for the note. If all of your devices are connected to the same wireless network, you'll want to ensure you have 'Control by mobile apps' and 'Device connect' enabled in your Settings menu under Settings>System>Advanced system settings. 

If you need additional help from there, we'd recommend contacting your Roku TV manufacturer for additional assistance. You can locate their support contact information here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos