Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nascar
Level 7

I can see tv series, but not films in Roku App

I'm in Puerto Rico. I have the Roku Ultra. When I use the Roku app, I can load and watch the TV series without problems, but I can not watch the movies because I do not load them. I apply Play to load, and return to Play. Only the movies, not the TV series as indicated. I have a very good Internet signal. What will be happening?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
atc98092
Level 16

Re: I can see tv series, but not films in Roku App

What Roku app? Are you referring to "The Roku Channel", or "Roku Media Player"? If it's the Roku Channel, it is geo-restricted to the US. I understand that PR is a US Territory, but sometimes Roku has a little trouble with boundaries. Although the fact you can watch TV series makes that less likely. Hopefully RokuShawn can clarify. 
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Nascar
Level 7

Excuse friend, I refer the Roku Channel.
0 Kudos
Nascar
Level 7

Yes, come to think what you say. But the strange thing is that as I indicate the TV series are loaded without problems. I  have to wait for someone from Roku to guide us on the matter.
0 Kudos