Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edwanna

How many Roku can we have under one account

Jump to solution

I’d like to know if I buy a Third Roku stick is there an additional charge to my account??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: How many Roku can we have under one account

Jump to solution

Hey @Edwanna

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can have a third Roku stick and have no additional charges as long as the device will be linked to your existing Roku account. However, just a heads up that there are channels or subscriptions that will only allow a certain number of devices to play all at the same time. If you want to know more about it, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: How many Roku can we have under one account

Jump to solution

Hey @Edwanna

Thanks for the inquiry.

You can have a third Roku stick and have no additional charges as long as the device will be linked to your existing Roku account. However, just a heads up that there are channels or subscriptions that will only allow a certain number of devices to play all at the same time. If you want to know more about it, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos