Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Expert picture settings

When I open app it detects the TCL 6 series tv. When I go into expert picture settings the app will crash. I have uninstalled the app and reset the tv. I can't change any settings. Anyone have this issue?

Labels (1)
30 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Expert picture settings

Hi there. I noticed the same issue.  I wanted to check here to see if others were having the problem.  Any answers?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Wonder if it is the TV or app messing up

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

It's the app.  TV is fine.  I can use the app as a remote, but once I  go into expert picture settings, it crashes.s.

Highlighted
Level 8

Are we going to receive some assistance?

Highlighted
Level 8

Good I am not the only one with the issue. My LG G7 Android and my wife's iPhone 11 crashes or gives an error. I emailed roku with this issue. Hope they fix it

Highlighted

Having the same issue but it seems Roku doesn't really fix things lol hopefully with this app it's different.

Highlighted
Level 8

I hope the same since you have to finish setting up your tv with the app but it crashes when you do 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same issue with my TCL 4 series tv, tried the Roku app on 2 different Android phones and experienced the same app crash behavior. Hoping a simple fix in the form of an app update can get pushed out quickly.

Highlighted
Level 8

I have the same issue with a TCL 605 and a 535. Tried my phone and a tablet, crashes on both devices and TVs.