Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Expert picture settings

It's the app.  TV is fine.  I can use the app as a remote, but once I  go into expert picture settings, it crashes.s.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are we going to receive some assistance?

Mjaybird
Binge Watcher

Good I am not the only one with the issue. My LG G7 Android and my wife's iPhone 11 crashes or gives an error. I emailed roku with this issue. Hope they fix it

Wvandeurschfait
Binge Watcher

Having the same issue but it seems Roku doesn't really fix things lol hopefully with this app it's different.

Mjaybird
Binge Watcher

I hope the same since you have to finish setting up your tv with the app but it crashes when you do 

adwest05

Same issue with my TCL 4 series tv, tried the Roku app on 2 different Android phones and experienced the same app crash behavior. Hoping a simple fix in the form of an app update can get pushed out quickly.

Goes
Channel Surfer

I have the same issue with a TCL 605 and a 535. Tried my phone and a tablet, crashes on both devices and TVs.

I've experienced the same... Ever since, the August 31st update on the roku mobile app I am no longer able to access expert settings because it just keeps on crashing repeatedly. My tcl tv connection is fine and the app even says its connected, I need to talk to an agent about this.

Ganondalf
Reel Rookie

Having the same problem, which is doubly annoying since the expert settings are only accessible through the phone app. Really frustrating that two years after I bought this TV a software update is making basic functionality unusable. 

Same, WTH?