Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eric_sfo
Reel Rookie

Device Drop Down List only list 3 devices

Jump to solution

I have more than 3 devices but when the remote is open the drop only list 3. Is it suppose to be that way and if so could we get an update that lets you choose any of the devices. Also can it be changed to list the device by name not location? I have 3 tvs in the basement so it would be nice to see the name instead of “Basement”.

thanks

Eric

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Device Drop Down List only list 3 devices

Jump to solution

Log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com and scroll down to see the list of devices linked to this account.  You can give each of them a unique identifying name there.

The Roku app on your phone should be able to "see" any Roku that is connected to the same home network as the phone is connected to.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Device Drop Down List only list 3 devices

Jump to solution

Log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com and scroll down to see the list of devices linked to this account.  You can give each of them a unique identifying name there.

The Roku app on your phone should be able to "see" any Roku that is connected to the same home network as the phone is connected to.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos