Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Child lock

is there like an app I can connect my tv to control my settings with out touching my tv?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Child lock

@martinfamily wrote:

is there like an app I can connect my tv to control my settings with out touching my tv?

Roku does have an app for iOS and Android devices. It provides the same functionality as the Roku remote, as well as having some additional perks. But unless your TV is a Roku TV, the app won't control it. 

Not certain why you labeled the thread Child Lock, as your question doesn't mention it. Roku devices do have the option of requiring a PIN to make purchases. It doesn't block anyone from browsing channels or screensavers, and can't be used to block access to installed channels. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos