Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can’t connect to my Roku TV with the App

I can’t connect my phone to the Roku TV via the Mobile app.I am connected to the same network and it won’t connect I even did the manual connection with the IP address and it still won’t connect I have tried this multiple times redownloading the app with no progress.Please help 

5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Can’t connect to my Roku TV with the App

Never had an issue until tonight.  App won't connect so now I can't use headphones.  It's searching for device that it has connected to everyday for over a year. What's the deal?

Highlighted
Level 7

I’ve had this issue for months now. There’s no one to call about it this. I’ve followed all the trouble shooting. Nothing.  I’ve emailed. I reset the device to factory settings. Nothing. 

Any help out there for this?

Highlighted
Level 7

I’m in the same boat.  Been using app as remote for several months.  Then it just stopped working yesterday.   It’s not able to connect to the device.  The device is operating and on the home page.  I just cannot move the cursor around. I’ve done the unplug and reboot with no luck.  Guessing it’s an issue with a recent update??  

Highlighted
Level 7

I have been in the same boat for months now. I have tried everything. even different WIFI network. nothing is working between the app and the TV.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

first of all, connect to the same network remember that's not a phone hotspot. Next, clear data of the app. install the latest version of the app. 

0 Kudos