Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can i block another member of my household from controling my roku tv from the mobil app?

Jump to solution

my 17 year old neice thinks its hillarious to turn my channels and volume up and down ,power off and on, and just pranking me in general to the point before i found out what she was doing, I was checking my warranty to see if I could replace my device. Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Can i block another member of my household from controling my roku tv from the mobil app?

Jump to solution

Settings->System->Advanced system settings->Control by mobile apps.  Set it to disabled.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Can i block another member of my household from controling my roku tv from the mobil app?

Jump to solution

Settings->System->Advanced system settings->Control by mobile apps.  Set it to disabled.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thank you Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos