Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GunnCat
Reel Rookie

App open but disconnecting S22 Ultra

The app needs to manually be reconnected after a while of inactivity. My S9 stays connected indefinitely after I fixed it, but there's no information about the newer phone using Android 12. Any help would be appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: App open but disconnecting S22 Ultra

Hello @GunnCat

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Make sure the mobile device and the Roku player are connected to the same WiFi network. We recommend that you try restarting your wireless network, and then rebooting both your device and mobile app. For other troubleshooting steps that would guide you connect the Roku Mobile app to your device, you may check this How to connect the Roku mobile app to your Roku device over Wi-Fi 

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
GunnCat
Reel Rookie

Re: App open but disconnecting S22 Ultra

@RokuKarla 

Appreciate your reply. What I am really looking for is how to create a sleep exclusion on the S22 for specific applications. It would probably be better off searching for that term on Google, but I thought I would try here first to see if anyone else had the same issue on the same phone I am using.

0 Kudos