Roku Mobile App

Help with the Roku Mobile app on Android and iOS, adding channels, using remote control functionality, playing content from The Roku Channel, using Play on Roku, mobile private listening, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G1999
Level 7

App does not find my Roku

My WiFi is already connected to both my phone and Roku, but whenever i try to connect the app to my Roku it just keeps searching for devices (doesn’t find any, just keeps searching). I tried putting in the IP address manually but it says no Roku found at this IP address.
Not sure what to do, my WiFi does not have guest more or AP isolation (checked that)...
Any advice ?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: App does not find my Roku

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

We recommend that you try restarting your wireless network, and then rebooting both your device and mobile app. 

For other troubleshooting steps to connect the Roku Mobile app to your device please visit our Support page: Why does the Roku mobile app not see my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
huvaphonic
Level 7

Re: App does not find my Roku

Hey Danny....what if we've already tried all that? I've done all the things in the linked article, as well as reinstall the app. My internet provider saw no reasons why there would be an issue and recommended that I get answers from Roku.
0 Kudos