Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

my ROKU-XD won't stream NETFLIX to my SONY-TRINITRON kv2783XD TV-says tech limitations

This just happened last week. my ROKU wss always streaming NETFLIX movies to our SONY Trinitron 

TV MODELKV2783R THE DIAGNOSTIC SAYS "DUE TO TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS NETFLIX IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON THIS DEVICE WHAT IS THE CAUSE? 1)MY ROKU-XD 2)NETFLIX 3)MY SONY TRINITRON TV 2783XD ?? IS THERE A SOLUTION TO MAKE THIS WORK AGAIN   JACK WHITE MY

[personal information removed] Maybe some technical person at ROKU can help me or anybody else???

Thank You in Advance!!!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: my ROKU-XD won't stream NETFLIX to my SONY-TRINITRON kv2783XD TV-says tech limitations

@jackwhite wrote:

This just happened last week. my ROKU wss always streaming NETFLIX movies to our SONY Trinitron 

TV MODELKV2783R THE DIAGNOSTIC SAYS "DUE TO TECHNICAL LIMITATIONS NETFLIX IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON THIS DEVICE WHAT IS THE CAUSE? 1)MY ROKU-XD 2)NETFLIX 3)MY SONY TRINITRON TV 2783XD ?? IS THERE A SOLUTION TO MAKE THIS WORK AGAIN   JACK WHITE MY

Maybe some technical person at ROKU can help me or anybody else???

Thank You in Advance!!!!

Please remove your email address from your post. That's very dangerous as scammers search the web for personal email addresses.

Your Roku XD was released in Sep 2010, and is a legacy player. That means it's no longer supported by Roku, and channel developers are also dropping support. Unfortunately, that means there's no way to get Netflix working on it again. Your only option is to replace your Roku. And honestly, a new Roku is a vast improvement over that old of a player. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos