Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bont2954
Level 7

Re: XR Not Running Netflix or Amazon Prime

Jump to solution

Danny

I too have a XR - how do I reach out to you privately with my account info and product serial #??

0 Kudos
hankmoody
Level 7

Jump to solution

Not worth it. They offer a discount on their webshop where the discounted prices are as the same as the eBay prices. Once your hardware is outdated it's a useless piece of toxic waste. Right on.

atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

@hankmoody wrote:

Not worth it. They offer a discount on their webshop where the discounted prices are as the same as the eBay prices. Once your hardware is outdated it's a useless piece of toxic waste. Right on.

Your opinion

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@bont2954 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Milo3
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi can you help me for my roku XR cuz I can’t watch Netflix anymore 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

@Milo3 wrote:

Hi can you help me for my roku XR cuz I can’t watch Netflix anymore 

If you are referring to the Roku HD-XR, model N1101, that player is almost 11 years old and no longer supported. Netflix, as well as many other channels, will no longer work on it. Roku no longer supports that player. Unfortunately, it's time for an upgrade. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
earthawake
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, I have this problem too but have no idea how to send a private message. Please can you enlighten me? Many thanks! 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

@earthawake wrote:

Hi Danny, I have this problem too but have no idea how to send a private message. Please can you enlighten me? Many thanks! 

You send a PM from the user's profile page. Click on @RokuDanny-R 's name and it takes you to his profile. But as a new user you might not yet be able to send a PM. They just added a restriction for new users because some spammers were sending PMs to other users with spam messages. Hopefully they still allow you to send a PM to a Roku employee. 

Dan
0 Kudos
Level 7

Roku XD supported?

Jump to solution

I have a model 2050x of a Roku XD. can it be upgraded to support Netflix and Prime?

Gene

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku XD supported?

Jump to solution

@3628 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku XD is a much older device that is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos