Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blazer2k7
Level 7

Where can i get the av in adapter for this roku tv 4k?

I'm kind of pissed here.  I bought this specifically to play an old game.  Phantasy Star Online. Through the Nintendo wii.

It's audio/video cables are an hdmi to composite cord,  connected from the hdmi in the back of the wii to... what i thought was the appropriate cable. 

Is there an official roku 'av in' adapter/cord i need??? Wtf. Sick of lack of backwards compatible devices!!!!!!

I didn't pay 250 for a brainwash device.  I wanted to play my game dammit!]

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Blazer2k7
Level 7

Re: Where can i get the av in adapter for this roku tv 4k?

@Blazer2k7 wrote:

I'm kind of pissed here.  I bought this specifically to play an old game.  Phantasy Star Online. Through the Nintendo wii.

It's audio/video cables are an hdmi to composite cord,  connected from the hdmi in the back of the wii to... what i thought was the appropriate cable. 

Is there an official roku 'av in' adapter/cord i need??? Wtf. Sick of lack of backwards compatible devices!!!!!!

I didn't pay 250 for a brainwash device.  I wanted to play my game dammit!]

Update.

I called the manufacturer for support. They're sending a replacement adapter. Had to get an adapter upscaler separately for my system. For some reason the tv isn't reading composite cable connection. 

0 Kudos
Bigshirley_66
Level 7

Re: Where can i get the av in adapter for this roku tv 4k?

I can not watch DVDs on my tv y isn't there any AV Adapter.

Where can I get the adapter from I'm very piss

0 Kudos