Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

What is Roku's position on anti-Semitism and racism? Why does it allow Pluto TV access?

Like many viewers, I am alarmed about Nick Cannon’s public anti-Semitic and racist remarks.  I hope you agree that anti-Semitism and racism have no place in this country, and therefore, I expect Roku will cancel Pluto TV's Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ’N Out.  

Can you please tell me when this will happen?  I trust that Roku does not promote racism and anti-Semitism, and I look forward to your reply.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: What is Roku's position on anti-Semitism and racism? Why does it allow Pluto TV access?

Roku does not run Pluto TV, which is owned by ViacomCBS. Cannon has already been fired by them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: What is Roku's position on anti-Semitism and racism? Why does it allow Pluto TV access?

Hi Andy,

Thanks for that.  But the show is still being carried by Pluto TV as Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out.  And while I understand that Roku does not own Pluto TV, Roku does advertise Pluto TV: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/74519/pluto-tv-it&

Perhaps Roku management can respond to the actions they are taking to ban a channel that run's a show with the brand of an anti-Semite and racist.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

You should contact PlutoTV and ask that they drop his shows, if they haven't already.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

O please get a life. We all should respect other people. If not, it is your own choice, not the choice of any streaming channel provider (which is the choice of that company). Time will tell if that channel will survive due to (un)subscriptions.

-- with two feet on the ground your can't make any step forward...
0 Kudos