Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading legacy model hardware?

How to get upgrade hardware offered for not supported models 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
remaker
Roku Guru

Re: Upgrading legacy model hardware?

If you have any personalized upgrade offers, you will find them at https://my.roku.com/upgrade/.

Login with the Roku login associated with your obsolete device to see the upgrade offers, if any.

0 Kudos
tthomas

Hello, I am the original owner of a Model 2050X.  It has been troublesome and has not worked well for me.  Now it doesn't work at all as it is not supported.

I had an upgrade opportunity on my Roku screen displayed "Lets get you an upgrade for longtime streaming customers."

Now the link says I have no offers or upgrades.

My Questions

Can Roku re-instate to my account any offers for discounts on new equipment for loyal customers with non-working unsupported legacy hardware?

Or...Should I be messaging a direct representative of Roku accounts/promotions?  

Thank you

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@tthomas

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
remaker
Roku Guru

When you log into https://my.roku.com/upgrade/, you will get a personalized list of discount offers based on the login.

Be sure to use the login associated with the old hardware.

If the hardware hasn't been used in a while, the offer may have expired.

With the global supply chain crunch, reduced supply and increased demand, a lot of sales and special offers have been withdrawn. I don't know if this is the case for Roku.

That said, I use SlickDeals as a place to watch for Roku sales. 

0 Kudos