Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spectrum on 3050X? Is my device just too old?

Jump to solution

Is my 3050X 2XD just too old to stream my Spectrum channels? If I do purchase a new Roku, which is the least likely to become redundant soon? Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Spectrum on 3050X? Is my device just too old?

Jump to solution

@Jstevenson67

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku 2XD is a much older Rokue device that is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Spectrum on 3050X? Is my device just too old?

Jump to solution

@Jstevenson67

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku 2XD is a much older Rokue device that is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos