Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer

I got an email for this upgrade this morning, when I clicked the link from my phone then, it was showing a $15 Roku Express and now when I follow the same link from my laptop, it's not showing on the upgrades page anymore. Interested in this offer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have found myself in a very similar situation.  We moved and our stuff has been in storage.  Finally, setting up my N1000 I found the Channel Store is no longer being supported and a redirect to a $15 upgrade option.  Reading the small print I found this offer expired in January 2020.  Can I also take advantage of any Roku offer that will provide an upgrade for $15 that will allow me access to Disney+, YouTube TV,  and CBS All Access?  

Thanks Danny for your consideration.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

How do i do the upgrade?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same problem. My Roku XD shows a screen saying "Channel store is no longer supported on this device. Let's get you an upgrade!" "Visit roku.com/upgrade". When I go there, there is no offer for the 50% off upgrade. How can I get the deal? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have old roku setting up in guest room but channel store brings me to upgrade offer for $15 for roku e press+.  When I go on my acct it only gives me the 29.99 offer 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have two rokus: a roku HD and a roku XS.  Both have popped up upgrade offers, I believe was 15 dollars for  The XS still works, but the HD which I haven't used for a while won't work at all.    The XS advertised a $15 upgrade offer for an express plus and the HD when I turned it on yesterday, advertised a 50% off offer for an upgrade.  I went to the roku/upgrade site as instructed and neither of the 2 offers are there.  Can you help please!

0 Kudos