Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryanfromohio
Level 7

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer

I got an email for this upgrade this morning, when I clicked the link from my phone then, it was showing a $15 Roku Express and now when I follow the same link from my laptop, it's not showing on the upgrades page anymore. Interested in this offer.

0 Kudos
TVTerry
Level 7

I have found myself in a very similar situation.  We moved and our stuff has been in storage.  Finally, setting up my N1000 I found the Channel Store is no longer being supported and a redirect to a $15 upgrade option.  Reading the small print I found this offer expired in January 2020.  Can I also take advantage of any Roku offer that will provide an upgrade for $15 that will allow me access to Disney+, YouTube TV,  and CBS All Access?  

Thanks Danny for your consideration.

0 Kudos
MarinaDone
Level 7

How do i do the upgrade?

0 Kudos
skollipa
Level 7

I am having the same problem. My Roku XD shows a screen saying "Channel store is no longer supported on this device. Let's get you an upgrade!" "Visit roku.com/upgrade". When I go there, there is no offer for the 50% off upgrade. How can I get the deal? Thanks!

0 Kudos
janpj1117
Level 7

I have old roku setting up in guest room but channel store brings me to upgrade offer for $15 for roku e press+.  When I go on my acct it only gives me the 29.99 offer 

0 Kudos
MCinIdaho
Level 7

I have two rokus: a roku HD and a roku XS.  Both have popped up upgrade offers, I believe was 15 dollars for  The XS still works, but the HD which I haven't used for a while won't work at all.    The XS advertised a $15 upgrade offer for an express plus and the HD when I turned it on yesterday, advertised a 50% off offer for an upgrade.  I went to the roku/upgrade site as instructed and neither of the 2 offers are there.  Can you help please!

0 Kudos
Donmc
Level 7

@ktarbor wrote:

My Roku XD shows a screen saying "Channel store is no longer supported on this device. Let's get you an upgrade!" "Visit roku.com/upgrade" When I go there, there is no offer for the 50% off upgrade. Can I get the deal? Thanks!

0 Kudos
bookiej
Level 7

Roku XD upgrade offer

My Roku XD also shows a screen saying "Channel store is no longer supported on this device. Let's get you an upgrade!" "Visit roku.com/upgrade" When I go there, there is no offer for the 50% off upgrade.

did you receive any response? Thanks for any information.

0 Kudos
amyn
Level 7

I found this similar message.  Not sure who to contact since there is no direct email for customer support like most companies have and no phone number to talk to a person.  Also interested in the 1/2 off offer... Is it still valid?  

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @amyn,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

You can visit https://my.roku.com/upgrade/ to view any available exclusive upgrade offers by logging into your account.

For further assistance, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos