Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer

@SMWK @rickhere98 @Qtnicole2000 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with the information that I have requested.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Fully agree. This is the model set forth by Apple... You go to use an app, and the app says you need to upgrade it. When you go to upgrade it, it tells you it can't run on that OS, when you go to upgrade that OS, you're told that the OS can't run on your phone.

It's just building in obsolescence - which pisses me off.  These companies have made it acceptable for them to reach back into our devices and disable services we have paid/are paying for.  I PAY for Netflix, and there's NO reason it should stop working on a box that it used to work on.

I have a N1050 box. It's not my only one, but, what am I supposed to do? Throw it in the garbage? This is the kind of thing that makes customers just say 'never again will I buy anything from you'.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Trying to get the upgrade offer 50% off Roku express as my legacy device is no longer supported

Roku email account name

<jeanne.noonan@comcast.net>
model N1101

sn DOD02X009965

can you please ask someone to contact me with coupon code or ????

thanks 

0 Kudos