Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer

@RokuDanny-R  I finally got the screenshot for you.  the upgrade offers on my upgrade page, whichever way I get to it are for 2 different kinds of wireless speakers, a wireless subwoofer, or a standard ir remote.  it has my accurate serial number for my roku 2.

when I figure out how to send you a pm, I will do so, with the information you asked for. 

sent today 2:04 pmsent today 2:04 pm

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer

As people keep telling you those links don't work!

I gave up on them and lucky for me the offer reappeared on the Roku homepage and I was able to use that.

Your support sucks! Not even a phone number!

Highlighted
Level 8

$15 Roku Express+ upgrade offer MISSING

I have a Roku 2 xs that support will be discontinued, and a very nice  email offer to upgrade to a Roku Express+ for only $15. 

Except after clicking on the the link (which appears 2x), and then  logging into my account, the offer is not listed.  Instead, there are offers for 2 remotes & an sd disc.  

After surfing their website for an hour, hit or miss, I found their contact info & thouggt I would share.  

They were very good in getting back to me, but their replies were robo-generated and included instructions to take all the steps I had already taken.  So no we are on round 2.  Wish me luck.

I thought I would share the contact info it took me so long to find.

Email:  (no spaces)

customersupport @  roku.com

But also consider 

Facebook Messenger

https://www.facebook.com/roku/

Twitter. (try Direct Message or just posting under any thread)
https://twitter.com/RokuSupport?s=09

And this article might be worth reading from Consumer Reports 

https://www.consumerreports.org/customer-service/got-bad-customer-service-how-to-complain-well-and-g...

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: $15 Roku Express+ upgrade offer MISSING

@PFFlyers24 

Thank you for sharing.  I’ve been trying to figure out for a long time now.  

Highlighted
Level 21

@PFFlyers24 

Was this a recent email, or was it one you received several months ago? The previous offer had expired, but I hear they did just issue a fresh offer. However, this new offer has a bad link, as you discovered. Send a private message to @RokuDanny-R and they can assist you.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

@atc98092 

It was a recent email and the offer does not expire until April 30, 2020. I will get in touch.  

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I too had an offer display on my TV but when I tried to purchase it didn't work. I went to my.roku.com/upgrade as suggested by @RokuDanny-R and was able to get the offer. I have 2 devices. I had to purchase them separately to get the discount on each one.

Highlighted
Level 7

Hello, the offer in not listed in the available offers. Is there a new link? new offer page?

Please help

Thanks

Martin G

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

This offer expired Feb 1st 2020.  I am NOT a Roku employee.  Maybe RokuDanny-R

a Roku Employee can help.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@mlgh63 wrote:

Hello, the offer in not listed in the available offers. Is there a new link? new offer page?

I am not sure which models are eligible for upgrade, but I have the 2014 Roku Streaming Stick. The original offer that was displayed on my TV had a 06/30/2020 expiration date. I never received an email from Roku. I just redeemed the offer on 04/17 and my devices are due to arrive 04/21. I went to my.roku.com/upgrade . Make sure you are logged into your account.